RMA Returns Policy
Homevision Technology Inc.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Terms and Condition:
* Before returning any item, you must contact our Technical Support Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Please have your Item Number and Invoice Number available. Technical Support business hours are Mon-Friday 9am-5pm eastern standard time. firstname.lastname@example.org
* All returns must have an RMA number issued prior to acceptance of returned product returned. You will be expected to complete an RMA form only after you have received an authorization number from our Technical Support Department. Technical Support Rep. will send you the RMA form either through fax or email. RMA forms must be completed in the entirety to insure prompt service.
* RMA shipments received MUST have an RMA number clearly visible on outside of the package and include a packing list with a copy of the original invoice(s) or it may be refused, unopened and returned. Shipping charges are not refundable.
* Our standard policy for returnable products (hereinafter mentioned as RMA Returns) is for repair/replacement only. No credits or refunds provided.
* ALL AUCTIONS ARE Final. This is prominently displayed on our advertisements, and our website. As advertised, we offer replacement of defective products for varying time periods depending on product. Replacement is NOT OFFERED for customer
* Homevision's standard warranty is 12 months from original shipping date or otherwise specified. Meter Equipments with 6 months warranty.
* Payment Method (P.O. or Credit Card) is required at time of repair and should include not to exceed authorization amount when product is out of warranty. Estimate repair cost will be given at RMA issue. Homevision will notify the customer should any single repair be over the the amount of $75.00 CAD. Labour not covered under warranty is billed at a rate of $65 per hours.
* Customers are responsible for all out of warranty repair costs including shipping, taxes and any custom charges.
* Products returned under warranty found not to be defective are subject to a $50 non-defective fee. Homevision is not responsible for any lost data, PLEASE BACKUP YOUR FILES.
* Products discovered to have suffered damage due to misuse, wear-and-tear, or accidental damage will be return as-is.
* All warranties are limited to manufacturing defects only and do not cover any physical damage, software configuration, or any compatibility issue. Defective products returned under warranty may be repaired or replaced with same/similar product.
********** ALL SERVICE IS SUBJECT TO A MINIMUM 48 HOURS TURNAROUND AND MAXIMUM UP TO 8 WEEKS. **********